26 April 2012

Renate Kirkpatrick workshop

The very talented Renata Kirkpatrick will be at the Maleny Neighbourhood Centre next Tuesday, 12.30 - 2.30 pm,  for Crafternoon. Renate will be showing us how to make the incredible creations she is well known for. Here is Renata's blog and her great tutorial on the granny square.

If you're a crochet beginner or if you've been crocheting for years, Renate will have something for you. Our Crafternoon is free and we serve homemade cake with our cuppas. You're all welcome to come along. Please let me know in the comments if you can make it. 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh how I wish I lived closer. How wonderful to have such a talented artist come to visit. Would love to see what the girls and maybe fellas come up with at the end of the day.
    Blessings Gail
    p.s. Had a lovely lunch of celery and Potato soup. Only a wee bit left so it was well received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a talented lady. I checked out her blog and boy do I wish I lived closer! I would love to sit in on a session with her. I'm a novice crocheter learning off you tube and books but there's nothing like sitting down with someone and gleaning off their wisdom and help! Have a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness i wish i still lived near Maleny!! It sounds great...i don't know how i lost my crochet knowledge...i learnt back in high school and a few years after that but now am struggling to find the groove with it again!
    Hope you all have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to be there,i'v alway's wanted to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This excellent website really has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Prescription Swimming Goggles
    Here is my page Prescription Swimming Goggles

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig