16 January 2008

7 things meme

Kate at Our Red House tagged me for the seven things meme. I'm not really good at these things but here goes.

Hmmmm

I have two wedding rings. One I received the day I married Hanno and another he gave me on our 25th wedding anniversary. I will give one ring to both my sons when I die.

I woke Hanno up at 2am this morning to tell him there was noise coming from the chicken coop. He mumbled all the way outside, got dressed, got the torch and found nothing. I now think I was dreaming. Shhhhh, don't tell.

I'm becoming more of a hermit. I'm now doing voluntary work three days a week and I see and speak with a lot of people there, but when I'm home I don't go out and I rarely invite anyone over.

I really REALLY like blue grass music. I don't have any CDs but I sometimes search for it online.

When I was young I went to an all girls convent school. My grade 6 teacher was Sister Clothilde, who I secretly called "clotty". When she died of a stroke, I thought I'd killed her by calling her that.

I would like to grow enough raspberries to make 6 jars of jam every year. We have no raspberries growing at the moment.

When I worked as a nurse in outback Australia, we used to fly in a little plane to treat the people living on remote islands. One day as we approached an island, it was surrounded by what looked like heavy seaweed. When we talked to the people there we discovered it was a huge mass of tiger sharks.
: - )
Now I'm going to tag my 7 random people. They are:
the mysterious wildside
robin in Perth
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hi Rhonda Jean,
    I enjoyed reading and learning more about you:o)
    At this stage in my life I tend to be more of a Hermit.
    The 2nd store I shop has now come out with cloth bags for.99 so I bought 4 this a.m. after I put the gorceries up if the bags doesn't need to be washed I take them to the car , I put mine in the back seat so I will see them, in the trunk(boot) out of sight out of mind. Thanks for your encouragement.:o) Have a great week.
    Blessins', Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda

    Thanks for tagging me its all done.
    I enjoyed reading your meme and learning more about you

    Have a great day

    Cheers
    Robin ( perth )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Rhonda facts :)
    the tiger sharks must have really been something to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda Jean :) Fun game! Love, Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda,
    Thank you, for the chance to do something new. I have never heard of this tag thing. Its going to take me a little bit longer to put together, as I dont read any other blogs, other than this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Homemade raspberry jam is one of our Mum's most favourite things in the whole world - what a wonderful goal, hope you achieve this sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rhonda Jean! Just wanted to let you know I've seen this -- and will get to it one day very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rhonda! You love bluegrass music! ME TOO! It's my favorite. (from one of your lurky readers)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig